About Sparsh Children Hospital
I, Dr. Manish A. Sanariya started working as consultant pediatrician and neonatologist at Anand Hospital – Surat in 2011-2012. After that I have been decided to start our own private setup to provide best quality and updated services that allow us to improve the health of communities. In 2012 after finalizing the location of our dream setup our journey was get started. Today Sparsh children Hospital has become a trusted and famous name for its latest and updated Pediatric & Neonatal care in Morbi District and surrounding.
About Dr. Manish Sanariya
Practicing as a private consultant pediatrician & neonatologist since 8 years.
• IMA • IAP •AOP
Research & Publications:
- Published A Case Report ” Rhabdomyosarcoma” In MAHAPEDICON- 2010.
- Published A Case Report ” Sturge – Weber Syndrome” In Annual Conference in Gandhidham -2014.
Awards & Achievements:
- The Best Hospital Award- IMA Morbi (2012-13).
- Best Academician Award by IMA Morbi Branch (2014-15).
- Best Branch Award-A.O.P. Morbi (2018) By Gujarat A.O.P. (During My Tenure As A Secretary Of A.O.P Morbi).
- Best 2nd Branch Award-A.O.P. Morbi (2018) By Central I.A.P. (During My Tenure As A Secretary Of A.O.P Morbi).
- Best Branch Award-A.O.P. Morbi (2019) By Gujarat A.O.P. (During My Tenure As A Secretary Of A.O.P Morbi).
- Trained In Tuberculosis Care Under DOTS Strategy Jointly By RNTCP and IMA.
- Done ” Comprehensive Pediatric Infection Disease ” Course- 2011.
- Completed “Neonatal Resuscitation” Course -2011.
- NALS- Neonatal Advanced Life Support -2011.
- PALS- Pediatric Advanced Life Support -2012.
- Neonatology Update- 2013.
- Pediatrics Emergency Medicine- 2014.
- Appoint As “Adolescent Health Emissary” of SAMVAD (Social Awareness Mission For Vibrant Adolescent Development) Project Of AOP, Gujarat- 2014.
- Pediatric Respiratory Update 2014.
- PET-1 (Pediatric Epilepsy Training Course Level-1- 2015.
- Pediatric Echocardiography Course – 2015.
- SOS-HOPE (Survival Of Sickest Handling Office In Pediatric Emergencies-2016.
- NeoSIM (Neonatal Emergencies By Simulation -2016.
- Done P.G.P.N. (Post Graduate Program In pediatric Nutrition) Course From BOSTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE U.S.A.– 2017.
- Certificate Course In Management Of COVID-19 by health and Family Welfare Department, Government Of Gujarat And plexusMD-2020.
- Certficate of COVID-19 ACUTE CARE COURSE from RACGP (ROYAL AUSTRALIAN COLLEGE OF GENERAL PRACTITINOR) Is Professional Body In Australia– 2020.
- Certificate Of Basics Of COVID-19, Preganancy And COVID-19, Pediatric Concerns During COVID -19 from iGOT- DIKSHA, Government Of India – 2020.
Contribution to AOP
- Secretary : AOP Morbi Branch (2018-19).
About Sparsh Skin & Physiotherapy Clinic
We , Dr. Jayesh A. Sanariya and Dr. Shital J. Sanariya started Sparsh Skin & physiotherapy Clinic in 2007. After that we have been started to expand our setup on demand of cosmetic procedures, Laser therapy & Hair transplantation by patients. So, we could provide more facility, more equipment, more space, more confidence, more beauty and best service. We established Saurashtra’s largest Skin, Laser, Cosmetic & Hair Transplant Center at Apple Hospital 2015. Today, Sparsh Skin and Physiotherapy clinic has become a trusted name for world class dermatological & cosmetic treatments not only in Morbi but also Kutch and Saurastra as well.
About Dr. Jayesh Sanariya & Dr. Shital Sanariya
Practicing As A Private Consultant Since 13 Years In The Field Of Clinical & Cosmetic Dermatology.
• IMA • IADVL •CDSI •CDSR •AAD •ACSI
Research & Publications:
- Presented Paper In State Conference CUTICON-2013, Rajkot.
- Presented Paper In DERMACON-2014 & XI-INTERNATIONAL Conference, Delhi.
- Presented Paper In State Conference CUTICON-2014, Abu.
- Presented Paper In National Conference DERMACON-2015, Mangalore.
- Worked As An Active Member Of Scientific Committee In DERMACON-2012, CUTICON- 2013, &17 & ASCICON-2018.
- Published A Case Report “Sturge – Weber Syndrome” In” Quarterderm” (Issue-93).
- Published An Article About “Twacha Sharir Nu Abhushan” In “Indian Health Express” (Issue-8).
- Published An Article About “Acne” In “Umiya Parivar” (Issue-6) .
- Published An Article About Vitamin-C & Its Role In Dermatology In “Quaterderm” (Issue-96) & In Dermatalk.
- Presented Paper & Poster In WCD-2019, Milan.
- Participated As A Faculty In CUTICON-2019, Ahmadabad .
- Presented Paper In State Conference CUTICON-2019, Ahmadabad .
- Published An Article About PRP-Preparation My Own Practical Experience, Review & Observation In Dermatalk (Volume-16).
Awards & Achievements:
- Best Academician Award by IMA Morbi Branch(2017-18).
- Best Socio-Medical Service Award by IMA Gujarat State Branch(2017-18).
- Awarded As Best Clinic in GUJARAT by IMA Gujarat State Branch(2015-16).
- IMA Morbi branch got Dr. J. R. Jaju Award For Over All Best Activity At Gujarat State Level & Community Service Award At National Level During My Tenure As Secretary (2008-09).
Contribution to IMA
- Secretary : IMA Morbi Branch (2008-2009).
- Treasurer : IMA Morbi Branch (2010 to 2019).
- Passed B.P.T from S.B.B. college of physiotherapy, V.S. hospital, Ahmadabad in 2006.
- Worked as a consultant physiotherapist at bapunagar hospital (ESIC).
- Working as private consultant physiotherapist at sparsh skin and physiotherapy clinic since last 13 years.
- Life member of Indian association of physiotherapist.
- Certificate course of “Basic principles of NDT and it’s application on cerebral palsy and other neurodevelopment disorders in child by NDTA.
- Area of interest – Musculoskeletal system.